The world is a disaster! This year so many things have blindsided me, whether they had anything to do with me or not. I feel like so many marriages have fallen apart in 2008 and I don't know why; but I am 100 times more sensitive to the people I know who are going through a divorce, for obvious reasons. I'm kind of thankful for the abrupt ending of mine when I see what other people are facing. The more I see marriages working out the more I'm amazed and wonder how people are celebrating 30th wedding anniversaries. I love this quote by C.S. Lewis:
"Courage is not simply one of the virtues but the form of every virtue at the testing point, which means at the point of highest reality."
Be courageous, my little heart!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment