I am organizing my life like crazy now. I have a plan and it's amazing! I'm going to law school next fall, provided I can pass the LSAT in December...
I know this high will pass at some point and I will have to struggle through the reality of sleepless, lonely nights, but right now I am full and I'm enjoying it. I'm full of grace and peace, and full of compassion for Noah. I wish he could have the peace I have right now, but his decisions have lead him away from peace and I have to let him go. Some day I will be the kind of woman I've always dreamed of being, and it won't be because I got bitter over this. I forgive Noah, and by God's grace I will continue to do that because I know there will be more anger too.
"If God is Love, He is, by definition, something more than mere kindness. And it appears, from all the records, that though He has often rebuked us and condemned us, He has never regarded us with contempt. He has paid us the intolerable compliment of loving us, in the deepest, most tragic, most inexorable sense." -- C.S. Lewis, "The Problem of Pain"
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I wub you!
Post a Comment